The Wartner Verruca & Wart Removal Pen is based on the acid/liquid method. It effectively eliminates warts & verrucas in a short time period, whilst providing users with an innovative and easy to use applicator.
- Suitable for children as of 4 years old
- Immediate visible effect
- Easy 10 second treatment
- Pain free
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Wartner Verucca and Wart pen offers an effective solution for the treatment of warts and verrucas. The pen applicator contains a new highly concentrated wart & verruca removal gel based on the traditional acid method. The gel promotes skin cell regeneration which causes the skin to peel. As this occurs, the new healthy skin forms and the wart (or verruca) will shrink and disappear.
STEP 1. Hold the pen vertically with the transparent tip facing downwards. Slowly click the dial on the top of the pen clockwise.
STEP 2. Allow the gel to flow into the transparent tip until the first drop is visible.
STEP 3. Carefully apply the dispensed drop of gel strictly to the top of the wart or verruca (do not touch healthy skin surrounding it). Make sure the entire surface of the wart is covered by a thin layer of gel. Depending on the size of the wart one or more drops might be needed.
STEP 4. Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on clothes or shoes. Repeat twice daily for 4 days.
The TCA gel inside the pen is highly concentrated so careful application is needed. It is very important not to touch the healthy skin surrounding the wart. If the gel makes contact with healthy skin, clean the area with lots of water and soap. To be used on hands and feet only.
After this treatment of 4 days, the skin will peel off over the next 4 days. You can carefully remove the peeling skin under lukewarm water. After the treatment, new skin (free from warts & verrucas) will form. If the wart does not disappear completely, repeat the treatment after a break of 4 days.
You can repeat this treatment schedule up to 4 times. The wart may start to disappear as from the first week of treatment. After a few days of treatment, the wart surface might turn dark. This is a normal episode in the healing process. It can take several weeks before the skin is healed completely.
If the wart (or verruca) is small (size of a needle point), only apply a small drop strictly to the top of the wart once a day.
In the case of verrucas covered by callus, it is advisable to first soak the foot in warm water and rub the callus carefully with a file prior to the treatment. As some discomfort could be experienced in case of pressure or friction, a comfort plaster (widely available for purchase) may be used to protect the sensitive area.
- If the wart (or verruca) is small (size of a needle point), use only a small drop of gel once a day
- The Wartner® Wart Pen gel is very concentrated. For each application use strictly the amount of gel needed to cover the wart surface
- Once the treatment is completed, carefully clean the tip with a tissue before storage
- DO NOT touch the healthy skin surrounding the wart
- Only to be used for warts on hands or feet
- To prevent any injuries we advise to maintain proper hygiene of treated area
- DO NOT use on any areas other than hands or feet ·
- DO NOT use on sensitive skin, face or genitals
- DO NOT use together with other wart treatments
- DO NOT use on skin tags, moles, dark patches of skin, or for skin exfoliation, freckles, water warts (mollusca contagiosa), seborrhoeic keratosis (verruca seborrhoeica)
- DO NOT use on children under the age of four years old
- In case of pregnancy, breast-feeding, if you are a diabetic or if you have other skin diseases, or if you have any doubts whether you have a wart, consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to use
Active ingredient: Trichloroacetic Acid