Durex - Condoms Packs, Tingling Pleasure Gel & Intimate Gel
A male condom is a barrier method put over the erect penis before sex. It helps to prevent getting or passing on a sexually transmitted infection (STI), including HIV, and helps to prevent pregnancy.
Most external condoms are made of latex.
How does it work?
The condom is rolled onto an erect penis before sex. The condom prevents sperm from being passed from the man to his partner. They are used for penetrative sex (vagina or anus) and oral sex.
- Condoms are widely available for sale without a prescription.
- Allows both partners to take responsibility for contraception.
- Condoms can be used with other methods of contraception to practise safer sex and prevent unplanned pregnancy and STIs.
- They can help to protect both partners from sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
- They have no medical side effects.
- They are useful if you want to avoid taking hormones.