Viviscal Man hair growth tablets are for men who want to maintain normal healthy hair growth.For more products and special offers please go to our home page at mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AminoMar C™ - a rich marine protein complex and the key active ingredient in Viviscal. Protein is required for the growth and repair of hair cells.
- Zinc is a vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Acerola Cherry Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C (one of the highest grades of vitamin C). Vitamin C is a strong anti-oxidant believed to improve the ability of the body to absorb important nutrients. Vitamin C is specifically known to be important in the absorption of iron.
- Silica (Horsetail plant extract) - Hair is collagen based and silica is absolutely essential for the body to create and maintain collagen. Silica is essential for healthy connective tissue. As we age, scientific measurements have shown that the human body retains less and less silica therefore, it is important to supplement it.
- Millet seed extract is a multi-mineral nutrient which contains Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Tryptophan, Phosphorus, Fibre, B vitamins and Antioxidants
Recommended daily intake:
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3-6 months (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening taken with water after food). Thereafter, to maintain healthy hair growth take 1-2 tablets daily as required.
Viviscal tablets are easy to swallow.
Ingredients: Marine Protein Complex* (AminoMar C™), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum) Hull Powder Extract, Maltodextrin, Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense L.) Extract, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate) Acerola ( Malphigia Glabra L.) Fruit Powder, Zinc Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch.
* from fish / shellfish.
Allergy advice: Contains fish and shellfish, not recommended for those allergic to fish, shellfish or seafood.