Vicks Inhaler Nasal Decongestant Blocked nose Vicks nasal stick assists in reducing nasal decongestion and bunged up noses. Youve got a cold, your nose is all bunged up, youre breathing through your mouth and starting to sound a bit like Darth Vader. Its all pretty miserable and life is looking on the dark side. Come back into the light! Pop the Vicks Inhaler up your nose and take a deep breath each side.
Vicks Nasal stick assists in reducing nasal decongestion and bunged up noses.
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this or any other medicine, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adults and children over 6 years: Vicks Inhaler is used by inserting the inhaler into each nostril, holding the other nostril closed and inhaling deeply.
- It can be used as frequently as needed.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended
- Menthol, camphor and Siberian pine needle oil combine to unblock your nose, breathing becomes clear and cool
- Effective and compact, use Vicks Inhaler whenever you need to
- Helps relieve a blocked nose caused by allergies
Menthol 125mg, camphor 50mg, Siberian pine needle oil 10mg. Also contains methyl salicylate.