Salactol Wart Paint, is a collodion wart paint. The ingredients work together to break down and remove warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
Salactol Wart Paint softens the skin so you can simply pumice the excess skin away easily and effectively. Warts, verrucas, corns and calluses are just a skin growths formed by a virus, which are easily treated with the right supplement. Salactol Wart Paint is the quick and effective formula so you can restore your feet back to its natural healthy state.
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Salactol is collodion wart paint for treating warts, verruca’s, corns and calluses.
- Softens the skin so you can simply pumice the excess skin away easily and effectively.
- Quick and effective formula so you can restore your feet back to its natural healthy state.
- For a full list of directions on how to use Salactol Gel please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Use as advised by your doctor. If you have not consulted a doctor apply a few drops to the affected are.
- Allow the drops to dry before applying the next one.
- When applying Salactol Collodian please be careful not to get any on your normal skin, as it may be irritated and sore.
- Always avoid contact with the eyes, open cuts and grazes and mucous membranes
- Do not use on your face, neck, breasts, anal region, genitals or on your armpits
- Do not use on moles
- Do not use if you have diabetes or if you have impaired peripheral blood Circulation
- If your skin becomes irritated please discontinue use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- The active ingredients are salicylic acid (16.7% w/w) and lactic acid (16.7% w/w).
- The other ingredients are pyroxylin, colophony, castor oil, industrial methylated spirit and ether.