Rennie spearmint flavour heartburn and indigestion tablets provide fast-acting, effective relief from heartburn and indigestion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rennie Spearmint is an antacid tablet that neutralises excess stomach acid to relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion, with a fresh mint flavour.
For oral use.
- One or two tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to a maximum of eleven tablets a day
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Side effects are unlikely at stated dose.
- Any unusual effects should be reported to your doctor or a pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Contact your doctor if you accidentally take too many tablets.
- Do not take these tablets after the expiry date on the base.
- Keep out of reach & sight of children.
Each tablet also contains Calcium Carbonate 680mg (equivalent of 272mg Calcium) and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate 80mg. Each tablet also contains sucrose (250mg), glucose (250mg), spearmint flavour, talc, povidone, saccharin sodium and magnesium stearate.
Always read the label.
If symptoms are severe or prolonged, you should consult a doctor or pharmacist.