REGAINE® Foam is the first and only clinically proven foam hair loss treatment for women. It works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles, which helps to strengthen existing hair and stimulate secondary hair growth. The easy-to-use foam takes very little time to apply, meaning it seamlessly fit into your daily grooming routine.
REGAINE® for Women Foam once-a-day hair regrowth treatment is indicated specifically for women.
The product in this pressurised container is EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This medicine is used to treat female pattern hair loss in women aged 18 – 65 years.
This product should only be used ONCE A DAY.
Do not apply to other areas of the body other than the scalp. If accidentally applied, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
Female Adults aged 18 to 65 years:
- On a completely dry scalp and hair, apply a dose of 1 g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) to the total affected area once daily.
- Do NOT apply more than ONCE a day.
- Do not exceed 1 g per day.
- This product should NOT be used by men.
- Helps regrow hair in 80% of women
- For women with female pattern hair loss
- 5% minoxidil topical foam reactivates inactive hair follicles
- Clinically proven
- Apply once daily
- Double pack – 4 month’s supply
REGAINE® for Women Foam is clinically proven to regrow hair in 8 out of 10 women who apply it once daily.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you are male
- More than ONCE A DAY.
- If you are under the age of 18 or over the age of 65.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to minoxidil or any of the other ingredients (see below).
- If you have hair loss caused by drug treatment.
- If you have total baldness or complete loss of all body hair.
- If the cause of your hair loss is unknown, is due to childbirth, or it is sudden and unexpected.
- If you have high blood pressure, even if it is not being treated.
- If you have any condition that affects your scalp, including sunburn and psoriasis.
- If you have a shaved scalp.
- If you are using creams, ointments or lotions used to treat scalp conditions, e.g. If you have any kind of dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Unless you know that your scalp is normal and healthy.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you suffer from heart disease, including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains and / or circulation disorders.
- If you are taking or using any other medicines.
Driving and using machines Regaine may cause dizziness or low blood pressure. If you experience these side effects do not drive or operate machinery.
Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, broken skin and sensitive areas.
If the foam is accidentally applied to areas of the body other than the scalp, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. Do not apply to areas of the body other than the scalp.
Exceeding the recommended dose will NOT re-grow your hair any more quickly and you have an increased likelihood of getting side-effects
The active substance in 1 g of Regaine® is minoxidil 50 mg.
Other ingredients are: ethanol anhydrous, purified water, butylated hydroxytoluene (E321), lactic acid, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, propane, butane, isobutane.