Otrivine is a highly effective decongestant which acts gently within minutes to relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis for up to ten hours. This product is suitable for Adults and Children over 12 years: One spray into each nostril up to 3 times daily, as needed. Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Otrivine is a highly effective decongestant nasal spray which acts gently within minutes to relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis for up to ten hours.
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray delivers a measured fine mist of medication to the nasal passages with each application.
- For nasal use.
- Avoid eyes and mouth.
- For Adults and Children over 12 years: One spray into each nostril up to 3 times daily, as needed.
- Not suitable for children and infants under 12 years.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- If you are pregnant, taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Otrivine.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, (1 mg.ml)
- Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium chloride, sorbitol non crystallising liquid (E420), hypro-mellose and purified water.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.