Adults and children 12 years one spray into each nostril 2-3 times per day, up to a maximum of 3 times in 24 hours.A Each spray contains 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline hydrochloride
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Otrivine Adult Mucus Relief Menthol 0.1% w/v Nasal Spray provides relief from the symptoms of nasal congestion due to colds, sinusitis and allergies, such as hay fever.
Each application delivers measured dose which works within minutes to clear a blocked nose and relieve excessive nasal secretions for up to 10 hours.
- For Adults and Adolescents over 12 years: one spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily as needed.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days,
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- For nasal use.
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% (1mg/ml)
- Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline hydrochloride.
- Alsip contains: Sodium dihydrogen, phosphate dihydrate, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium chloride, disodium edetate, levomenthol (menthol), cineole (eucalyptol), sorbitol, polyoxylhydrogenated castor oil (macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate) and purified water.
See leaflet for further information
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date given.