Olbas Inhaler Stick Decongestant Olbas Inhaler gives blocked noses powerful decongestant relief. Benefits of Olbas Inhaler stick The handy little decongestant stick pops in a pocket or purse for instant Olbas congestion relief when its needed. Olbas Inhaler is a handy way to get relief from a blocked nose, any time. Always read the label.
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Before you use Olbas Inhaler
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Taking other medicines.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding. It is best not to take any non-essential medication when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Adults and children aged 6 and over:
- Unscrew outer cover from base of stick, close one nostril, place inhaler in other nostril, and inhale deeply.
- After use, wipe stick with a tissue and replace cover.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
Do not use more than 4 times an hour.
- If you use more Olbas Inhaler than you should, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days.
- Possible side effects
- Like all medicines, Olbas Inhaler can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
- May cause allergic reactions such as rash.
- If you notice any side effect, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Always read the label.