Nytol is a sleep aid medication that is proven to help relieve temporary difficulties trying to get to sleep. Nytol works quickly and helps ensure that your sleep is undisturbed. Nytol Tablets contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg. Nytol is suitable for temporary sleep difficulties due to stress, jet leg, personal problems. Nytol is only for short term use and for over 18’s.
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Nytol is a sleep aid medication that is clinically proven to help relieve temporary difficulties getting to sleep. Nytol works quickly and helps ensure that your sleep is undisturbed. Nytol Tablets contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg.
- Shown to help people fall asleep faster
- Can help obtain a longer and deeper sleep
- Suitable for temporary sleep difficulties due to stress, jet leg, personal problems
- Suitable for ages over 18 years
- For short term use only.
- Swallow One tablet with water 20 minutes before you go to bed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut for example, because of an ulcer.
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or receiving prescribed medicines.
- If your sleeping difficulties persist, see your doctor.
- Warning: this medicine may make you sleepy. If this happens do not drive or use tools or machines. Do not drink alcohol.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Each Nytol Tablet contains Diphenhydramine 50mg
Contains Lactose - see leaflet for more information