Children 6 years - 9 years, weighing 20 - 30kg, take one 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hoursChildren 9 years - 12 years, weighing 30 - 40kg, take one 7.5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours.Dose should be given approximately every 6 - 8 hours.A Do not sure more than the recommended doses in any 24 hour period.A Each 5ml of suspension contains 200mg of ibuprofen.A Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour, (containing wheat starch), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup.A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Nurofen for Children Six Plus is a specially formulated oral suspension for children aged six years and up. It is designed for short term use to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce fever.
Fast, effective and long lasting relief:
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore Throats
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Orange flavour
Dosage: Do not give more frequently than listed below
Child’s age (Weight)
Frequency* (In a 24 hour period)
5ml (one 5ml spoonful (large end))
3 times per day
9-12 years (30-40kg)
7.5ml (One 5ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5ml spoonful (small end))
3 times per day
*Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours.
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
- Read the Carton and leaflet carefully before use
- Only give this product to a child under six years old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
A two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5ml) is provided to ensure accuracy
- Each 5ml contains 200mg ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified water, Glycerol, Citric Acid monohydrate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour (containing wheat starch), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
- Medicine spoon in pack
Do not give to children who:
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are sensitive to any ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
Pregnant women and the elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the stated does
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
See leaflet for further information