Relaxed drinking just like breastfeeding
- Super soft: with the new soft zone, the teat even better adapts to baby's mouth
- Less colic: The new Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural flow to help your baby drink without swallowing air.
- BPA free, made in Germany and silicone
- The different teat size should always be subject to each baby's individual development.
- Medium feed hole for formula milk
- Large feed hole for thicker feeds
McDaid's Pharmacy - lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
NUK Wide Neck Silicone Teat Size 1 NUK Wide Neck Silicone Teat is specially designed with an orthodontic NUK shape and an extra wide lip support to ensure your baby has the best provision in feeding. Features: Teat Size 1 for 0-6 months large hole For NUK Wide Neck bottles Promotes healthy jaw and teeth formation Shape prevents baby from gulping down excessive air, resulting in painful gas Ventilation hole prevents the teat from popping into the bottle
Suitable for combined feeding:
- Pack includes 2 x Silicone teats
- Two sizes of feed hole available
- Small – suitable for breastmilk
- Medium - suitable for milk and formula
- Large - suitable for thicker feed consistencies and hungry babies!
Two ages available:
- Size 1 – 0 -6 months
- Size 2 – 6 months +
For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilisation we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, it’s natural formula removes dried on milk protein, pulp and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone. To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.
BPA (Bisphenol A) free.