Berrcom Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Normal Using Condition: Ambient temperature 10 degrees - 40 degrees (50F-104F) Relative Humidity less than 85%, Pressure Altitude 700hPa to 1060 hPa
Storage/Transport Condition: Ambient Temperature -20 degrees - 55 degrees (-4F-131F), Relative Humidity less than 95%, Pressure Altitude 700hPa to 1060hPa
Measuring Range (in body mode): 32.0 degrees - 42.9 degrees (89.6F - 109.2F)
Measuring Distance: 3cm - 5cm (1.2in-2in)
Automatic Power Off: less than 30 seconds
Memory Capacity: 32 readings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Model: TF-600 infrared thermometer (hereinafter to as thermometer) is a measuring instrument which uses infrared receiving principle to measure human body temperature. When used, just aim the temperature probe at the forehead of the human body or insert it into the ear hole, an press the measurement button to measure the human body temperature quickly and accurately.
The infrared energy emitted from the forehead or eardrum is measured. The energy is concentrated through the lens and converted into temperature value through thermopile and measuring circut.
For medical departments, babies and adults.
- CE, FCC, RoHS Certification
- Built-in laser pointer, precise non-contact infrared measurement.
- One Second Temperature Measurement
- Colour coded green light system: Green to Red showing different temperatures
- Power Supply Voltage: DC3V ( two AAA Alkaline Batteries)
- Measurement Range: 32C – 42.9C (89.6F-109.2F)
- Measurement Accuracy: within 35-42C-+0.2C/0.4F
- Measurement Display Resolution: 0.1C – 0.1F
- Operating Environment: 16C-35C (60.8F-95F) RH< 85% (under non-condensing conditions)
- Automatic shutdown within any operation with 30 seconds
- Product Size: 90mmx46mmx170mm
- Product Weight: 135g+3g
- Memory: Memorise 32 measured values