Teetha® Teething Granules and Teetha® Teething Gel are homeopathic medicinal products used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Check tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is do not use the gel. Pierce seal with point in top of cap. With a clean finger apply a pea sized amount of the gel to the sore area on the baby’s gums and teeth.
- Use every 4 hours for up to 6 times per day.
- Once opened use within 28 days.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are unsure how to use the gel consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If the symptoms worsen or do not show improvement after 7 days, consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
- If you forget to give this medicine to the baby, continue with the usual dose at the usual time. It does not matter if you have missed a dose.
- If you accidentally give the baby too much gel or if the baby accidentally swallows some gel, consult your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
- Sugar free
- Easy to apply
- Gentle formulation
Each 1g oral gel contains Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c, Aconite 12c. The active ingredients in this product are traditionally used in homeopathy for the following:
- Chamomilla to help relieve teething pain.
- Belladonna to help relieve flushed cheeks and dribbling.
- Aconite to help with sore and tender gums.