Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Multi Mam Instant Relief Compresses
- Intensive nipple treatment for breastfeeding mothers
Plastified compresses impregnated with bio-active gel. Each compress is packed in a sachet. 12 sachets per box with leaflet.
- Neutralizes harmful micro-organisms in a safe and natural way
- Gives immediate comfort and relief; direct soothing effect on sore nipples
- Optimizes the condition of the skin around the nipple
- Prevents against infection (Mastitis)
- Supports the natural healing process
- Gel is natural and harmless when swallowed
Multi Mam Compresses are a completely novel approach to the treatment of sore nipples. The product is based on the patented 2QR complex that is unique in its ability to block harmful bacteria in a safe and natural way. Multi Mam Compresses have a strong bio-active effect, which greatly enhances the healing process and stimulates epithelisation.
Multi Mam Compresses are preservative free. The application of an impregnated Compress helps maintain a moist environment. The Compress does not stick to skin, decreases the chance of bacterial infection, and is easy to use. Multi Mam Compresses provide immediate relief of pain and swelling.
The components of Multi Mam Compresses have been chosen for their well researched wound healing, pain stopping, anti microbial and moisturizing properties. Multi Mam Compresses are not toxic and contain no preservatives. The bio-active gel has a pleasant sweet taste, contains only herbal ingredients and is totally safe when swallowed by the baby.
- Wash your hands and nipples with lukewarm water.
- Gently wipe dry.
- Open the sachet, unfold the compress and place the gel-impregnated side on the sore nipple.
- Leave the compress on for as long as needed, but for at least 10 minutes, preferably 30 minutes and maximum 1 hour.
- Dispose of the compress after use.
- Any excess gel does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding as the formulation is safe for the baby.
- Apply at least twice a day for intensive care until discomfort is relieved.