The Medicare Sport Elastic Knee Support is a simple and effective support that provides stability and support for weak or overworked knee joints.
The knee support can also be used following knee surgery and during knee rehabilitation and can help to provide stability and support following knee injuries such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture, torn knee cartilage, sprained medial knee ligament, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) rupture, patella tendonitis, knee arthritis and runners knee.
By providing external support to the knee joint and taking stress off the area of the affected joint, the Elastic Knee Support works to aid rehabilitation for the wearer.
Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, this is a versatile and user-friendly support, suitable for sport and everyday use.
Sizing: Measure around the centre of the knee for your size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Light Compression
- 360 degree stretch
- Dual Tension Design combines effective support with maximum flexibility
- Dual Purpose helps prevent and treat injuries
- Superior Design for maximum comfort and strength
- Superior Strength support for weak, overworked joints
- Eases Discomfort and helps control swelling.
- Low impact for minor sprains & strains