Infacol has been specially formulated to relieve wind, infant colic and griping pain.
Infacol is a gentle formula that effectively relieves the distress and discomfort of wind and griping pain. It’s completely normal for babies to cry now and again, but if your baby cries inconsolably, then they could be suffering from infant colic.
For information on Infacol colic relief drops 85ml or any of our products, please call or email and one of our pharmacists will advise you. We are a fully licensed and registered chemist group in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
Viagra Connect available without a prescription - click here.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 29, 2021
To view our most popular products click here, to go to the home page click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Infacol is simple to give - even when your baby is crying. The normal dose is one dropper full (0.5ml) given before each feed for several days, but don't worry if you forget one or more doses.
- First shake the bottle
- Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the bulb twice, wiping any excess Infacol off from the outside of the dropper back into the bottle
- To administer the dose squeeze the bulb and release the liquid onto the back of your baby's tongue
- Infacol has a progressive effect, which means that it should be given to your baby for several days to achieve the best results. If your baby's colic hasn't improved after three to four days you can increase the dosage to two droppers full (1ml).
- If symptoms do not improve, or get worse contact your health visitor or family doctor for advice.
- Specially formulated to relieve wind, infant colic and griping pain.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of crying attacks associated with colic.
- Natural orange flavour.
- Sugar, alcohol and colourant free.
- Comes with a handy integrated dropper - making it easy to give to your baby.
- Each bottle contains enough liquid for up to 100 doses.
Infacol contains Simeticone 40mg/ml