Full Marks Solution Spray 200ml Full marks solution contains no traditional pesticides, with no nasty smell.They cause the lice to dehydrate and die,which makes it easy to comb out. DIRECTIONS: Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove tangles. Shake the bottle. Apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, ensuring the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution. Leave on hair for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes comb through the hair thoroughly using the comb provided. Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary. Repeat above steps on day 7 and/or 14 as required! Features and Benefits: Clinically proven to kill head lice and eliminate their eggs Quick and easy 10-minute treatment, low odour, toxin free, no traditional pesticide. Fine metal tooth comb included in each pack Full Marks Solution has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die Apply to dry hair, leave for 10 minutes. Comb through hair with comb provided to remove dead lice and eggs. Finally wash out using non-conditioning shampoo, Its that easy! Suitable for people with asthma and eczema
With Full Marks Solution Spray 200ml, you've found what you're looking for.
Pharmacist advice available, just call or email us. We are a licensed and registered chemist group in Northern Ireland, the UK and Ireland.
Viagra Connect available without a prescription - click here.
Last updated: Jul 29, 2021
To view our most popular products click here, to go to the home page click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Full marks solution 200ml has been formulated to provide fast and effective treatment for headlice and their eggs. One quarter of this bottle should contain sufficient solution to treat a head lice infection on one head. However, you should apply enough to cover scalp and hair to ensure complete success.
• Eliminates eggs
• No traditional pesticides
• Quick and easy treatment
• Head lice solution and comb included
• There are no special precautions required when using this product. However, if you experience any sensitivity discontinue use, and please tell your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you on the necessary action to take
• If the head lice solution comes into contact with the skin or the eyes, it can be washed away with warm water
• This product is an oily liquid, care should be taken when applying the product, since it might make hard surfaces such as floors or baths slippery.
• Protect clothing and upholstery with a towel as this product can stain fabrics
• This treatment is not a water based shampoo.
• Keep hair away from any naked flame or heat source, and do not smoke whilst using this product
1.Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove any tangles.
2. Shake the bottle then apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, ensuring that the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
3.Leave on the hair for 10 minutes.
1. After 10 minutes you can comb through the hair using the special comb provided, to remove dead lice and any eggs.
Tip: To ensure a thorough job, divide the hair into four quarters and comb each separately. Take a small section of hair from the quarter and place the teeth of the comb as close as you can to the scalp and comb downwards away from the head to the tips of the hair. After each stroke, rinse out the comb to remove any hair and lice and wipe it with a tissue. Once an area of hair is free of lice and eggs, push it to one side and continue until the quarter is completely clear. Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary.
Repeat above steps on days 7 and/or 14 as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Myristate