Daktarin 2% Antifungal Cream is used in the treatment and prevention of fungal infections and associated bacterial infections in the skin. Fungal infections can appear on the hands, feet, outer ear, trunk and groin. It can be used to treat conditions such as athlete’s foot, dhobie itch (jock itch) and intertrigo and infected nappy rash.
- Fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete's foot
- Infected nappy rash
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adults and children of all ages apply the cream to the infected area twice daily.
- Continue treatment until the lesions or rash have completely healed and for one week after signs have dissapeared.
- If symptoms persist talk to your doctor.
- If Daktarin Antifungal Powder is used with the cream, a once daily application of both formulations is recommended.
- The duration of therapy can vary from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the localisation and severity of the fungal infection.
1g of Daktarin 2% Cream contains miconazole nitrate.
Other ingredients: PEG-6, PEG-32 and glycol stearate, oleoyl macroglycerides, liquid paraffin, benzoic acid (E210), butylated hydroxyanisole (E320), purified water.