Cymex Cream has a triple action formula for fast action to soothe and promote healing of cold sores and dry cracked lips.
- Soothes tingling
- Relieves cracked lips
- Controls infection
Qualified pharmacist advice on Cymex available, just call or email us for help. We are a licensed and registered chemist group in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
Viagra Connect available without a prescription - click here.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 29, 2021
To view our most popular products click here, to go to the home page click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Cymex is used for cold sores and dry cracked lips. Its triple action formula relives and promotes the healing of painful and unsightly cold sores and cracked lips.
- Relief & Healing of Painful cold Sore
- Soothes away the tingling burning sensation.
- Stops lips from drying and cracking.
- Controls infection through anti-bacterial action and promotes faster healing.
- Apply the cream sparingly every hour as needed. If symptoms persist, speak to your doctor.
- Side effects are rare; however, if you notice anything unusual tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cymex cream may cause irritant skin reactions, such as contact dermatitis.
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use after expiry date stated on the carton.
- The Active Ingredients: Urea 1.0% W/W, Dimeticone 350 9.0% w/w, Cetrimide 0.5% w/w and Chlorocresol 0.1% w/w.
- Other ingredients: Paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, and water.