- One application every 7 days
- Can be used on fingernails or toenails
- Contains bottle and applicator, 30 nail files and 30 cleaning swabs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Treat your infected nails
- Once weekly application should continue for 6 months for finger nails and 9 to 12 months for toe nails.
- Nails grow slowly so it may take 2 or 3 months before you start to see an improvement.
- It is important to carry on using the nail lacquer until the infection has cleared and healthy nails have grown back.
- The following steps should be followed carefully for each affected nail
- Step 1: Prepare the Nail Using a nail file, gently file down the infected areas of nail, including the nail surface.
- Protect any healthy nails while you are doing this so that you don't spread the infection.
- CAUTION: Do not use the same nail file for infected nails and healthy nails, as this could spread the infection as well.
- To prevent the spread of infection take care that no one else uses the same file.
- Step 2: Clean the nail Use an alcohol swab, or nail varnish remover, to clean the nail surface.
- Do not throw the swab away as you will need it later to clean the applicator.
- Step 3: Treat the nail Dip one of the re-usable applicators into the bottle of nail lacquer.
- The lacquer must not be wiped off on the edge of the bottle before it is applied.
- Apply the nail lacquer evenly over the entire surface of the nail.
- Allow to dry.
- Let the treated nail(s) dry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Step 4: You can use the applicators provided more than once.
- However, it is important to clean them thoroughly each time so that you don't spread the infection.
- Use the same swab you used for cleaning your nails.
- Don't touch the newly treated nails with the swab.
- Close the nail lacquer bottle tightly.
- Dispose of the swab carefully as it is inflammable.
- Before using the nail lacquer again, first remove the old lacquer from your nails using a swab, then file down the nails again if necessary