Compeed Blister on Toes Patches help to relieve the pain and discomfort of painful blisters and are designed specifically for use on the toes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
When shoes rub, causing the first layers of skin to be removed and a blister to form, Compeed acts like a second skin to:
- protect and cushion from rubbing to releive blister pain instantly.
- repel water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection
- Stay firmly in place for several days, allowing your skin to rapidly repair itself.
- At the first sign of rubbing to prevent blisters.
- on existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate for healing.
Diabetics : consult your doctor before use.
Artificial elastomer, tackifier resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxynemthyl cellulose) plasticiser, Polyurethane film.