This rinse-off cleanser is specifically formulated for normal to dry skin with a fresh scent, lightly foaming texture and hydrating plant extracts. Skin is perfectly cleansed and feels soft and supple.
The new formulas of our cleansers are biodegradable* and even more natural.
With at least 91% ingredients from natural origin, including new naturally-lathering agents, they offer guaranteeed effectiveness in a silky, foaming texture. The remaining 9% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.
The fragrances of our Gentle Foaming Cleansers have also evolved in line with new changes in cosmetic regulations.
- Skin Type: Dry, Normal
- Texture: With Water
- Use: Apply morning and/or night
- Perfectly cleanses skin.
- Leaves skin soft, supple and soothed.
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.