Suitable for use on newborn skin
Contains 98% naturally derived ingredients
No artificial colours
Free from mineral oils
Suitable for use on sensitive & eczema prone skin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
NEW from multi award-winning toiletries brand Childs Farm comes a light and fragrance free hair & body wash for baby, with moisturising Argan oil. So mild & gentle it is suitable for newborns & babies with sensitive skin and even newborns & babies with eczema prone skin. Use all over body and hair to cut through grime, milky leftovers and dirt.
All Childs Farm products offer our Happy skin promise™ from Childs Farm founder and mother of two, Joanna Jensen.
Massage a dollop all over hair and body, then rinse.
Repeat with hair as necessary.
Leaves hair shiny and tangle-free, and skin wonderfully moisturised.
No sting formula, but if it gets in eyes, rinse well with water.
External use only.
If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water.
If irritation continues, stop use.
- For the unique needs of babies’ skin & hair
- For sensitive skin & eczema prone skin
- Suitable for newborns & upwards
- Kind, mild & safe for skin
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients
- Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Clinically tested and user trialled
- Tested on Joanna’s babies for you to use on you
- Dermatologist tested & approved
- Paediatrician approved
- 10/10 parents would recommend this product to other parents of babies with sensitive skin and babies with medically diagnosed eczema
- 10/10 parents stated the product did not cause irritation to their babies skin (100 babies with medically diagnosed eczema)
- Dimensions : 17.5x5x5
- Weight : 300g
Aqua,Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol