Who can use?This product is for use in adults, children 2 years and over. A How to use?One or two drops in the affected eye up to four times a day. Use for at least two days.A The solution contains 0.1%w/v of the active substance, propamidine isethionate.A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops Solution is to be used for the treatment of minor eye infections such as “sticky eyes”, conjunctivitis and inflamed eyelids in adults and children.
Brolene Eye Drops contain a medicine called propamidine isetionate. It is used for minor infections of the eye or eyelid. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria, allowing your body to fight off minor eye infections. Signs of infection include sore, red or inflamed eyes, stickiness or a crust on the eyelids.
For external use only
- Put one or two drops into the eye up to four times a day.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Active ingredient: Propamidine Isetionate 0.1% w/v.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride solution, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, benzalkonium chloride solution, sodium hydroxide and water for injections.
- Do not use when wearing hard or soft contact lenses.
- Contents are sterile providing sealing ring is unbroken.
- Use within 28 days of opening (or 7 days if used in hospital).
- Do not store above 25°C
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
See enclosed leaflet for further information