Benylin Non Drowsy Dry Coughs Syrup helps to relieve dry coughs. The active ingredient dextromethorphan helps to stop persistent coughing.
Adults and children over 12 years take 10ml (two 5ml spoonful's) A 4 times daily.A Each 5ml of cough syrup contains Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5mg.
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
When you’re suffering from an irritating dry cough, but still want to get on with your normal daily routine, you can rely on Benylin to provide an immediate soothing effect and ease irritation.
Benylin’s formulation is clinically proven to help silence you dry, hacking cough without causing drowsiness.
- Immediate soothing effect
- Powerful cough relief
For oral use only
- Adults and children over 12 years: Two 5ml spoonful’s four times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
If you are taking any other medicine, consult your doctor before using.
As with all similar medicine, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
Please consult your pharmacist
- Each 5ml of cough syrup contains:
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5mg.
- Other ingredients include: Liquid glucose, sucrose, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, ethanol and sodium.
- This product contains 6 vol% ethanol.
Please refer to leaflet for further information.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use with chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if the cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine.
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Please refer to leaflet for further information