Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash 115ml
It is an effective and clinically proven method to disperse earwax and a safe alternative to cotton bud use.
Endorsed by Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) specialists, after just two weeks of use, Audiclean will give your ears a new feeling of cleanliness, unlike anything you've felt before. When used 2 to 3 times a week, Audiclean helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear.
Audiclean is ideal for:
- People prone to excess ear wax
- People who use phone headsets or MP3 users
- Hearing aid users
- Elderly people who naturally produce dry earwax
- Swimming pool users
- Those working in dusty environments
- Wax build-up caused by ear hair
- Hearing aid specialists before taking auditory canal moulds
All ages above 6 months
McDaid's Pharmacy - lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Storage type: ambient.Min temperature: 0°C. Max temperature: 35°C.To Prevent earwax build up1 Keeping your head upright, insert nozzle of Audiclean Ear Cleaning Wash into ear.2 Depress for 1 second; leave solution in ear for at least 10 seconds.3 Tilt head to drain, then dry ear gently with a clean towel.Cleaning ears 2-3 times a week with Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash will help ensure wax build-up does not return. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times if necessary.
Audiclean should not be used, without seeking medical advice:
If there is a history of ear problems
Pain or discharge from the ear
Perforation of the eardrum
If grommets have been inserted
In case of pain or persisting ear discomfort, discontinue product use and consult your healthcare professional. This may indicate the presence of an existing hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage or inflammation
Do not insert any objects (for example cotton buds) into ears before or after using Audiclean
Do not dry the ear canal too vigorously after use as this could trigger irritation or inflammation
Do not use after expiration date stated on the box and label.
Do not use on babies under 6 months of age
Min temperature: 0°C. Max temperature: 35°C.
100% Sea Serum® (natural, chemicalfree, pH-balanced, sterile, isotonic seawater - rich in bicarbonates).