Anusol HC Suppositories offer all the benefits of Anusol Suppositories, with the addition of hydrocortisone to reduce inflammation and swelling, providing rapid relief from internal piles.
- Pack of 12
We are a licensed and registered pharmacy group in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK providing products like Anusol HC Suppositories 12 Pack.
Viagra Connect available without a prescription - click here.
Stock updated: Jul 29, 2021
To view our most popular products click here, to go to the home page click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Insert one suppository deeply into the back passage (anus).
- You should use as often as prescribed by your doctor, however Anusol HC Suppositories are usually used at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
- This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
- Do NOT take orally
- Do not use more than 3 suppositories a day unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are may be allergic to Anusol HC suppositories or any of it's ingredients
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
he active substances per suppositories are: Hydrocortisone acetate 10 mg, Zinc oxide 296 mg, Bismuth subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg, Bismuth oxide 24 mg and Benzyl benzoate 33 mg.
Other ingredients are: Kaolin light, suppocire BS2 pastilles (hard fat).