Anusol HC Suppositories offer all the benefits of Anusol Suppositories, with the addition of hydrocortisone to reduce inflammation and swelling, providing rapid relief from internal piles.
- Pack of 12
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Insert one suppository deeply into the back passage (anus).
- You should use as often as prescribed by your doctor, however Anusol HC Suppositories are usually used at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
- This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
- Do NOT take orally
- Do not use more than 3 suppositories a day unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are may be allergic to Anusol HC suppositories or any of it's ingredients
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
he active substances per suppositories are: Hydrocortisone acetate 10 mg, Zinc oxide 296 mg, Bismuth subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg, Bismuth oxide 24 mg and Benzyl benzoate 33 mg.
Other ingredients are: Kaolin light, suppocire BS2 pastilles (hard fat).