Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Clean and dry the anal area. Apply Anusol HC Ointment sparingly to the affected area in the morning and after each bowel movement up to 4 times in one day.
Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days.
Not recommended for children under 18 years.
If conditions do not improve or rectal bleeding occurs, consult your doctor.
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are may be allergic to Anusol Plus HC ointment or any of it's ingredients
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.
- The active ingredients as per 100g: Hydrocortisone acetate 0.25g, Zinc oxide 10.75 g, Bismuth subgallate 2.25g, Balsam peru 1.875 g, Bismuth oxide 0.875 g and Benzyl benzoate 1.25g.
- Other ingredients are: Magnesium stearate, theobroma oil, wool fat (lanolin anhydrous), castor oil, kaolin light, white soft paraffin and calcium hydrogen posphate.