Antiseptic and anaesthetic for quick-acting and effective relief of pain from recurrent mouth ulcers, denture irritation and can also be used for babies’ teething.
Soothe sore gums with this handy liquid antiseptic and anaesthetic that relieves pain from recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation. For baby’s teething discomfort, it also eases painful symptoms associated with drooling. Non-drying and alcohol-free, this soothing liquid solution is great to have around!
Mouth ulcers are painful sores caused by friction, cold weather, spicy foods, stress and poor oral hygiene. Use Anbesol to quickly relieve the pain associated with the condition and speed up the healing process. Formulated with antiseptics such as benzalkonium chloride and povidone iodine, the liquid form of Anbesol is suitable for children aged 2 years and older.
Anbesol Mouth Ulcer Liquid contains an active ingredient benzocaine, a compound found naturally in the juices of some plants and animals. Benzocaine is a local anaesthetic that numbs the tissues around the area where the liquid touches, providing fast-acting relief from soreness and inflammation associated with mouth ulcers. In addition, our liquid contains an antiseptic that kills bacteria and can soothe inflamed tissue around the mouth. This powerful combination of ingredients offers the most effective way to treat mouth ulcers, soothe discomfort associated with dentures and prevent infection and tooth decay. It’s also safe to apply directly onto baby’s gums before teething and to children’s sore spots such as diaper
Anbesol® Oral Care Products are made with herbal extracts blended and concentrated to provide fast relief of painful symptoms associated with oral conditions such as mouth sores, bleeding gums, sore throats and irritated gums.
Anbesol Mouth Ulcer Liquid is great for treating recurring soreness and irritation of the gums and surface of the teeth – especially useful for relieving discomfort associated with dentures and braces. Used with Anbesol Cream or Anbesol Foaming Gel, it is also suitable for minor burns, rashes and insect bites and stings – particularly helpful for children.
McDaid Pharmacy - "near me" - always. To browse and purchase more products and view our current for sale and clearance offers please go to mcdaidpharmacy.ie
Near me with same day and next day fast shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fast, temporary relief from pain caused by recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
Anbesol liquid helps to quickly relieve pain and discomfort caused by teething, recurring mouth ulcers or denture irritation, when non-medicinal methods such as massaging the gums or use of teething rings do not provide satisfactory relief. Anbesol liquid contains 0.9%w/w of lidocaine hydrochloride, 0.1%w/w of chlorocresol and 0.02%w/w of cetylpyridinium chloride which together work in two ways to stop the painful sensation and kill bacteria to prevent infections.
Features of Anbesol liquid 10ml
- Stops the sensation of pain
- Kills bacteria
- Relieves pain and irritation
- Dual action
- Children and babies older than five months
- Remove to top from the bottle and cover the bottle opening with a clean fingertip.
- Keeping the fingertip over the opening invert the bottle once and return to an upright position.
- Apply two undiluted applications using the fingertip directly to the affected area.
- Repeat if necessary, after three hours.
- Replace the top.
Children and babies
- Remove to lid from the bottle and with a clean fingertip cover the bottle opening.
- Invert the bottle once and return to an upright position. This will dispense a 0.25ml dose.
- Apply one undiluted application to the affected area using the fingertip.
- After three hours if necessary, repeat.
- Replace the lid.
Active ingredients: Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.9%w/w, Chlorocresol 0.1%w/w, Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.02%w/w.
Other ingredients: Each 1ml of the product contains 2.76 micrograms of amaranth (E123), 2.58 micrograms of sunset yellow (E110) and 68.24%w/w of ethanol 96%.
- Do not use If you have open wounds or damaged areas in the lining of your mouth as this may result in too much of the active ingredients being absorbed
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Flammable keep away from open flames
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- If symptoms persist longer than seven days consult your doctor or dentist
- Do not use if you have allergies to local anaesthetics such as; procaine, butacaine or benzocaine or any other ingredients in this product
- Do not exceed the stated dosage