Acic Cold sore 5% w/w Cream is to be used for the treatment of cold sores. Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus. Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Acic Colde sore 5% w/w Cream is to be used for the treatment of cold sores.
- Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
- Each gram contains: Aciclovir 50mg
- Also contains: Stearoyl macrogolglycerides, Dimeticone 350, Cetyl Alcohol, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycerol and Purified water.
For Cutaneous Use.
Do not use in eyes.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.