Suitable for newborns and upwards, dermatologist approved for sensitive and eczema- prone skin.
Parabens, SLS, mineral oil, artificial colours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Award-winning detangling shampoo in fragrant strawberry and organic mint, with Argan oil. Use on all hair types for comb-tastic results every time.
Squeeze a large dollop onto hands, massage thoroughly through hair, then rinse. Repeat as required. Finish your hair treatments by applying conditioner for perfectly tangle-free, super-shiny locks.
No sting formula but if it gets in your eyes, rinse well with water.
External use only.
If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water.
If irritation continues, stop use.
External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use.
- Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of mild, kind and delicious-smelling toiletries .
- All Childs Farm products care for the hair and skin of newborns, babies and children.
- We are one of very few baby and child ranges that undergo clinical and controlled user trials.
- These certify that our products are dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as suitable for newborns and children with sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Loved by Children Gold Award best bath time product 2014
- Loved by Children silver award best children’s product 2014
- Junior Design Awards best children’s toiletries 2014
- Baby & Me style awards 2014
- National Parenting Product Awards 2014
- Loved by Parents bronze award best baby bath time
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil*, Citric Acid, Alcohol
(* denotes certified organic ingredient)