Nicorette Chewing Gum is an aid to help smokers give up. This Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) helps to relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with stopping in intake of nicotine. The gum is sometimes used in combination with Nicorette Invisi 10mg and 15mg Patch for the treatment of nicotine dependence. The 2mg gum is for smokers of 20 cigarettes or less a day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Keep cravings in check with NICORETTE® Gum. Try this sugar-free coated, tasty ice mint flavoured Nicorette gum used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to quit or cut down smoking. It also improves teeth whiteness. Pack Format: Available in 2mg (Low Strength) & 4mg (Full Strength).
Whether you’re reducing one cigarette at a time or quitting for good, choose Nicorette Gum to help control your nicotine intake.
- By giving you control over how much nicotine you use, you can effectively deal with your withdrawal symptoms as they happen.
- Each piece of gum delivers a controlled amount of nicotine into your body – enough to satisfy the craving, but not as much as a real cigarette.
- When used correctly, Nicorette Gum can significantly help your chances of quitting smoking successfully versus willpower alone.
- Suitable for adults 18 years and over.
Nicorette Gum acts to help you deal with cravings.
The nicotine is absorbed quickly through your mouth and gums, relieving those unpleasant withdrawal symptoms soon after they strike.
Symptoms may include;
- irritability, frustration or anger
- difficulty concentrating
- increased hunger or weight gain
- craving for cigarettes
- decreased heart rate
So if you’re armed and ready with Nicorette Gum, you’re much less likely to get caught out by a craving.
You can also make sure that you’ll get enough nicotine to satisfy the craving - just choose from the 2mg or 4mg strengths, depending on how much you smoke.
A fresh-tasting way to stop smoking!
This flavored gum is double coated for an enhanced flavor experience leaving an icy mint aftertaste, it also improves teeth whiteness.
If you want to say goodbye to the bitter taste of cigarette smoke, Nicorette Gum could be a good choice for you.
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong (less than a minute)
- Rest the gum between your gums and cheek – the nicotine is then released into your body via the mouth lining
- Start chewing the gum again when the taste has faded.
- Repeat until nicotine craving disappears.
How much NICORETTE® Gum do I need?
This will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke daily.
- As a rough guide, most people start by using between 8-12 and up to 15 pieces of nicotine gum each day.
- It’s advisable to use the gum for three months during which time you reduce the number of pieces you chew.
- Once you are only using 1 or 2 pieces a day, you should be able to stop completely.
- If you start with the Full Strength 4mg Gum, the best time to switch to the Low Strength 2mg Gum is during the reduction stage.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding, planning to become pregnant or suffer from allergies, consult your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
- Do not use Nicorette Gum if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients listed below.
Age Restriction: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
NICORETTE® products contain nicotine. Requires willpower. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. IRE/NI/19-3758
We at Nicorette think that giving up smoking is one of the most incredible things you can ever do, but also understand it's a challenge. Deciding to stop smoking is an important and difficult choice, so it is important to choose the right approach for you. When thinking about how to stop smoking, Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), like Nicorette, can help to manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms, helping you fight the urge to smoke. Nicotine Replacement Therapy delivers nicotine to the brain much slower than cigarettes making nicotine replacement therapy less addictive. It can help you to gradually reduce your nicotine intake, whilst helping to reduce the frequency and severity of nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Nicorette is here to help you quit smoking by giving you the information, tools, and support you may need along with Nicorette products which are clinically proven to help you quit smoking.