Rubex® Orange 1000mg Effervescent Tablets are unique to the Rubex® Brand with its special formula which combines Vitamin C & Glucose. Vitamin C nourishes the body while glucose supports the brain.
These tablets can be taken to increase the amount of vitamin C in your diet and differ from normal Vitamin C supplements because Rubex® Effervescent orange tablets can be taken for the prevention and treatment of vitamin C deficiency.
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin the body cannot store and is lost during colds and flu. Always read instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
To be taken orally. One tablet to be taken dissolved in water (hot or cold) up to three times daily.
Ascorbic acid is the active ingredient in this product. See above for details of the uses / benefits of ascorbic acid in this product.
Saccharin sodium, sodium hydrogen carbonate, tartaric acid,
glucose monohydrate, macrogol 4000, sunset yellow FCF (E110), orange oil*, caprylic/capric acid triglycerides.
* containing natural orange oil and ethanol
Always read the patient information leaflet.
Contraindicated for use in diabetic patients.
Patients with a rare hereditary problem which causes sugar intolerance (fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency) should not take this medicine.
Patients known to be at risk of hyperoxaluria (excess oxalic acid in the urine, often associated with kidney stones) should not ingest ascorbic acid in doses greater than 1g daily as there may be increased urinary oxalate excretion.
Ascorbic acid has caused haemolytic anaemia in certain individuals with a deficiency of glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (sometimes known as favism).
Increased intake of ascorbic acid over a prolonged period may result in an increase in renal clearance of ascorbic acid, and deficiency may result if it is withdrawn rapidly.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
May be harmful to the teeth due to the presence of sucrose.
Store below 25ºC. Store in original container. Keep the tube tightly closed.