Fybogel Mebeverine is for the treatment of the symptoms of abdominal pain and bowel dysfunction associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Fybogel sachets have been formulated to help ease relief of Abdominal pain, Bowel dysfunction and Irritable bowel syndrome. The ingredients included are natural fibres that help to relieve constipation and Mebeverine that helps to relieve any abdominal cramps and pain. Fybogel is gluten free and contains no chemical stimulants.
Lowest prices on health, makeup, skincare, beauty, pharmacy and medicine. New sale items each week. To browse, purchase and view our current discounts, for sale and clearance offers please go to McDaidPharmacy.ie
Same day and next day shipping.
Free shipping on all orders €40+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adults and children aged over 12 years:
Take one sachet half an hour before a meal in the morning and evening. If necessary take an additional sachet before lunch.
Do not use this product until you have seen a doctor if you:
- are aged 40 years or over.
- have passed blood from the bowel.
- are feeling sick or vomiting.
- have lost your appetite or have lost weight.
- are looking pale and feeling tired.
- are suffering from severe constipation.
- have a fever.
- have recently traveled abroad.
- are, or may be, pregnant.
- have abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge.
- have difficulty or pain passing urine.
- have been prescribed diuretic medicine.
- are on a controlled potassium supplemented diet, as each sachet contains 2.50 mmol of potassium and 2.56 mmol of sodium.