Eurax Cream, for the relief of itching and skin irritation.
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and Children over 3 years
- Itchy dermatitis
- Dry eczema
- Allergic rashes
- Nettle rashes
- Insect bites & stings
- Heat rashes
- Personal itching
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Irritation will be relieved for 6 to 10 hours.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Eurax can be used for children.
For children under 3 years of age consult your doctor before use and do not apply more than once a day.
Do not use:
- In or around the eyes
- On broken skin
- For weeping skin conditions
- If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Eurax is not recommended in pregnancy.
Nursing mothers should avoid apply eurax in the area of the nipples.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using eurax if you are breast feeding, or suffering from genital itching.
Methyl hydroxbenzoate may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
Eurax cream may occasionally cause skin irritation or allergy.
If this occurs or if you experience other symptoms stop using the product and consult your doctor.
If eurax is accidently swallowed, contact your nearest hospital casualty department or tell your doctor immediately.
For external use only
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Strong Ammonia Solution 25%, Stearic Acid, Hard Paraffin, White Beeswax, Perfume.