NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit provides natural relief from the symptoms of allergy and various nasal conditions.
- Hayfever, Nasal Allergies and Sinus Pressure.
- Catarrh, Post Nasal Drip and Nasal Congestion.
- Nasal Irritation from animal dander, pollen, dust mites, house dust, occupational dust, fumes and smoke.
This kit contains:
1 X custom-designed cap
1 X rinse bottle 240ml
1 X tube and 60 X mixture formula sachets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The easy squeeze bottle provides a smooth flow of solution that thoroughly cleans the nasal passages, beyond what can be achieved by saline nasal sprays.
The patented mixture sachets contain ingredients with the precise concentration that makes a soothing, therapeutic nasal rinse solution, elimating all guesswork when making homemade solutions.
When NOT to use Sinus Rinse:
- If the nasal passage is completely blocked- you may rinse if you have a partially blocked nasal passage.
- If you have had an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you have had ear surgery.
Please note: Rinsing your nasal passages with plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not ever rinse with plain water.
Ingredients of Sachets: USP Grade (99.9% Pure) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate mixture.