Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring
- When you’re ready to colour, pour the Colour Blend Formula (labeled 1) into the Colour Blend Activator (labeled 2) and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
- Part your hair into sections and apply colour staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn greys.
- Rinse and gloss. Apply ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss (labeled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary ""black henna"" tattoos may increase your risk. Do not use on persons under the age of 16. Do not use if you have: - a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp, - ever experienced any skin reaction after colouring your hair or after a ""henna"" tattoo. In case of any reaction or if in doubt, consult a doctor before using this product. Rinse well after application. Avoid any contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum/ Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Steareth-200, 2-Methoxymethyl-p-Phenylenediamine, p-Aminophenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Linalool