Get catwalk brows for longer!
The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows. Perfect all year round and easy to mix and apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Get catwalk brows for longer!
The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows. Perfect all year round but especially in the summer months. Easy to mix and apply.
- Mix 1cm of dye cream with 3 drops of activating solution
- Apply a small amount to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow or behind the ear
- Allow to dry and leave uncovered for 48-72 hours
- If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of a reaction during treatment is much less, but is never certain
- If any signs of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and stop using the product immediately
- Cleanse your eyebrow with a non-oily cleanser and dry thoroughly
- Prepare one eye at a time
- Carefully spread a barrier cream such as petroleum jelly over the skin and around the eyelids, but avoid getting on the hairs to be tinted
- Pierce the Dye Cream tube nozzle with the sharp end of the cap and squeeze approximately 2cm into the mixing dish; replace the lid immediately
- Open the Activating Solution away from the face and add 5 drops to the mixing dish
- Use the applicator to mix together to form a creamy consistency that does not drip
- Once the Dye Cream and Activating Solution have been mixed, they should be used immediately
- The colour of the cream may change but this will not affect the performance of Dybrow
- Close the first eye and apply the cream mixture to the eyebrows using the mascara wand
- If the cream touches the skin, wipe it off immediately with damp cotton wool
- Leave the cream on your eyebrows for 1-2 minutes, keeping your eye closed throughout
- With the eyelid still closed, use a damp cotton wool pad to gently wipe the excess mixture from the eyebrow using upwards strokes away from the eyelid
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- Repeat on the other eye
- Do not use if you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
- Do not use if you have ever had a reaction to colouring your hair
- Do not use if you have ever had a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo
- Contains phenylenediamines
- Do not use on eyelashes
- Contains hydrogen peroxide
- Wear suitable gloves
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product does come into contact with them, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention
- Do not use on eyebrows that have been tweezed/shaped during the last 72 hours
- Perform a skin test at least 48 hours before dyeing your eyebrows
- Keep out of reach of children