Bronchstop Junior is a cough medicine that can be used from 1 year old and can treat dry or chesty coughs.
- For all cough types
- Can be used from 12 months old
- Contains natural honey and marshmallow dry extract
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bronchostop Junior from 1 year +
To relive dry and chesty coughs
Without artificial colouring, alcohol free, lactose free, gluten free, free of genetically modified organisms. For any cough associated with a cold, both dry and chesty.
Suitable for children aged 1 and over
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Using the measuring cup provided:
- Children aged 6 to 11 years: 15 ml up to 4 times daily
- Children aged 4 to 5 years: 7.5 ml up to 4 times daily
- Children aged 2 to 3 years: 5 ml up to 4 times daily
- Children aged 1 year and above: 5 ml up to 3 times daily
If you notice any side effects, even if the side effect is not listed in the package leaﬂet, or if your symptoms persist or worsen after 5 days of using this product, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Close bottle well after use. Use the contents within 4 weeks of opening.
Keep the bottle in its original packaging to protect from light.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 25°c.
Ingredients: Each 15 ml of Bronchostop Junior contains: 143 mg marshmallow dry extract, 750 mg honey.
Also contains: xylitol, xanthan, glycerol anhydrous, citric acid, strawberry aroma, methyl-4hydroxybenzoate, propyl-4hydroxybenzoate, puriﬁed water