Antiseptic and anaesthetic for quick-acting and effective relief of pain from recurrent mouth ulcers, denture irritation and can also be used for babies’ teething.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fast, temporary relief from pain caused by recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
Anbesol liquid helps to quickly relieve pain and discomfort caused by teething, recurring mouth ulcers or denture irritation, when non-medicinal methods such as massaging the gums or use of teething rings do not provide satisfactory relief. Anbesol liquid contains 0.9%w/w of lidocaine hydrochloride, 0.1%w/w of chlorocresol and 0.02%w/w of cetylpyridinium chloride which together work in two ways to stop the painful sensation and kill bacteria to prevent infections.
Features of Anbesol liquid 10ml
- Stops the sensation of pain
- Kills bacteria
- Relieves pain and irritation
- Dual action
- Children and babies older than five months
- Remove to top from the bottle and cover the bottle opening with a clean fingertip.
- Keeping the fingertip over the opening invert the bottle once and return to an upright position.
- Apply two undiluted applications using the fingertip directly to the affected area.
- Repeat if necessary, after three hours.
- Replace the top.
Children and babies
- Remove to lid from the bottle and with a clean fingertip cover the bottle opening.
- Invert the bottle once and return to an upright position. This will dispense a 0.25ml dose.
- Apply one undiluted application to the affected area using the fingertip.
- After three hours if necessary, repeat.
- Replace the lid.
Active ingredients: Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.9%w/w, Chlorocresol 0.1%w/w, Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.02%w/w.
Other ingredients: Each 1ml of the product contains 2.76 micrograms of amaranth (E123), 2.58 micrograms of sunset yellow (E110) and 68.24%w/w of ethanol 96%.
- Do not use If you have open wounds or damaged areas in the lining of your mouth as this may result in too much of the active ingredients being absorbed
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Flammable keep away from open flames
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- If symptoms persist longer than seven days consult your doctor or dentist
- Do not use if you have allergies to local anaesthetics such as; procaine, butacaine or benzocaine or any other ingredients in this product
- Do not exceed the stated dosage